If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

OpenPHT rottentomatoes ratings not displaying

BanoneBanone Posts: 13Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hello everyone,

First off: Thanks for the awesome skin I wouldn't use openpht without it. :>

I have one question/problem regarding rottentomatoes: Sometimes (i can't say for sure when) it just says 0
for the rating on all movies. When I close openpht and start it again the rating displays just fine

Here is an example with the problem and after I restart openpht.
Is this something only I have or is there a fix for it?

Thanks in advance everyone!

Greetings

rt2.PNG 448.3K
rt1.PNG 455.7K

Answers

• jdastasjdastas Posts: 25Members Plex Pass

Did you ever get your answer. I just have star ratings and wish to get the Popcorn logo like yours.

• BanoneBanone Posts: 13Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi,

No I never got a solution and still sometimes doesn't show the rating. But if you do not have the logo at all
    you might have a different issue.

• DeadEyeFlintDeadEyeFlint Posts: 308Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

You can change the Ratings Source of your movie library in plex media server.
    Refresh the whole library after that.

• jdastasjdastas Posts: 25Members Plex Pass

@Banone said:
    Hi,

No I never got a solution and still sometimes doesn't show the rating. But if you do not have the logo at all
    you might have a different issue.

I don't have the RT logo at all :-/