If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Watched status update is not synced reliably

Hi I was travelling recently and noticed an odd bug that affects the watched status of the files I have.

I'm running win 10 64 bit with the Plex App 2.1.4.16 with a PMS Windows 0.9.16.6.

Now what I did is I synced a load of content onto the laptop and went on my travels.
I watched my stuff as I usually would, but noticed that even if I watched some shows completely it wouldnt mark those particular episodes as "watched" - so I manually forced them to be watched. This seemed to happen mostly when my laptop tried to connect to a wifi hot spot but wasn't able to access the internet yet.

Upon return, I then asked for a resync, to which even the episodes I manually marked as watched, didn't sync over to the server.

Hope that this could be fixed, unless the error was on my side (but then it is not like I did anything unusual).

Thanks