If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Highlight bar colour?

greekislandlovergreekislandlover Posts: 157Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi, is it possible to change the highlight bar colour, or the text colour as it's highlighted please? As we scroll down the screen dark grey on grey isn't always so visible.

Thanks

Answers

• DeadEyeFlintDeadEyeFlint Posts: 308Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

There are 5 different color themes.
    Preferences->Advanced->Theme

• wifi86wifi86 Posts: 12Members ✭✭

I guess what he is trying to say is that even if you select a theme and a color when you are navigating the main menu the selected item is highlighted just with a darker background. And we are wondering if that highlighting could be changing the font color -or the background- to the one set in the option you said. Or something similar.

Or at least that is what I understood.

I am working on it

• wifi86wifi86 Posts: 12Members ✭✭

@DeadEyeFlint said:
    I am working on it

Thank you so much!

• greekislandlovergreekislandlover Posts: 157Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Brilliant - thanks :)

edited June 2016

I've added than in lates release.
    I would recommend to change the theme to yellow or an other color and activate "Highlight focused title" in skinsettings.