If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Any plan to add support for Samsung 2015 Tizen TVs?

12346»

Comments

• stanton009stanton009 Posts: 6Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

My main reason for wanting the official app on the 2015 TVs (JS9000 here) is that I simply like the official Plex interface better. Its quite a bit more intuitive, and most of my other devices have the official interface. Having one interface simply makes it a lot easier to use for other members of the family as well.

• jerryleenancejerryleenance Posts: 37Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Due to health issues, Orca will no longer be developing on the 2015 and earlier Plex app that he developed.
    Any chance that the official app will now be made available to 2015 Samsung Tizen TV owners?

• fyrcatfyrcat Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@jerryleenance said:
    Due to health issues, Orca will no longer be developing on the 2015 and earlier Plex app that he developed.
    Any chance that the official app will now be made available to 2015 Samsung Tizen TV owners?

Yes this! Unfortunately, the latest and last version of Orca's app hosed auto sign-in of managed users that are not the home user and this alone has caused me to have to explore other options. Please add 2015 Tizen models (including the Evolution Kit SEK-3500 box) to the officially supported products!

12346»