If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Responsive UI for server web interface

zpaolo11xzpaolo11x Posts: 1,207Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

It would be really great if the web interface of PMS would adapt in a more responsive way to different screen sizes. Right now accessing the web interface on small screens I see some issues like:

• on an iPhone 5s (I know, it's a small screen) everything is really small, when zooming in the top bar (the one with the heartbeat icon etc) obscures the icons used to refresh library
  • on an iPad when going in the server status and clicking on the "i" to know if the server is transcoding or not, the transcoding details don't fit well in the window and only part are visible

I know Plex is working hard on the web interface and the latest upgrade was great, I just hope they will be able to implement some tweaks for small screens/tablets etc