If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

New forum theme - missing options now?

kegobeer-plexkegobeer-plex Posts: 5,592Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

I see there's a new theme being used. Not a big fan of it so far. The participated link is missing now - any way to get it back? Any way of being able to choose the forum theme?

Where are my log files?

How do I properly name my media files?

NVIDIA SHIELD SMB/NAS Sharing How-To - / - NVIDIA SHIELD Support Documents

Plex Server: Running on ThinkServer TS140 w/Server 2012 R2 Essentials
Primary Plex Player: Shield TV, always the latest beta build, always the latest firmware revision

Comments

• kegobeer-plexkegobeer-plex Posts: 5,592Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

Signatures are gone now, too?

Where are my log files?

How do I properly name my media files?

NVIDIA SHIELD SMB/NAS Sharing How-To - / - NVIDIA SHIELD Support Documents

Plex Server: Running on ThinkServer TS140 w/Server 2012 R2 Essentials
    Primary Plex Player: Shield TV, always the latest beta build, always the latest firmware revision

• mikesteckermikestecker Posts: 61Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

My guess is they are probably in the midst of doing an update to the forum software.

Server: Fedora box with Intel Core i7-4790K, network mounted from QNAP TS-469L NAS, DVR with HDHomeRun Prime
    Clients: Plex for multiple iOS devices • multiple ATV 4's running Plex native app • Embedded Intel NUC DN2820FYKH
    14 external users connecting remotely on AppleTV, iOS, Roku, XMBC and web clients
    Primary viewing TV: Panasonic VIERA TC-P60ST60 • Bose SoundTouch 300

• SE56SE56 Posts: 1,768Members ✭✭✭✭

A bit stark..

TV:(1). LG 65UB950T UHD Smart TV, (2). Hisense 50K3300UW.Receiver Onkyo TX-NR646 Network Receiver, ARC configured. : Blu- ray Player: Playstation PS3.Server: iMac Late 2015, 32Gb Ram, 3.2GHz Intel i5 Skylake processors.Storage: 3 WD External USB3 HDD. Devices: 2 iPad Air 2 connected with AC Wifi Dual Band. Network: Gigabite Ethernet hardwired , 5 outlets with Cat 6 and 2 Ethernet switches, Full Duplex, AVB mode enabled Remotes: Onkyo ios app, Plex ios, Onkymote, LG Magic remote.Speakers: Bowers and Wilkins Floor Standing Fronts and Mordaunt-Short Genie, Centre, 200W Powered Sub & 4 Satellite Surrounds. Configured for 7.1 Channels.

• drzoidberg33drzoidberg33 Posts: 2,565Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

It's being investigated - was not intentional :)

• Elijah_BaleyElijah_Baley Posts: 4,441Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Lets see the decision to make these changes not went like this:
    Q1: What can to do to maximize impact?
    A1: Make changes in the middle of the day in the US so the majority of our users see them right away.
    Q2: How much testing should be done?
    A2: None. We have all the testers we need in our user community.
    Q3: Should we give any warning?
    A3: No. Surprise will give us better results.

I guess that about covers Plex's processing of this change.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." - Mark Twain
    "If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we can solve them." - Isaac Asimov
    “There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” - Isaac Asimov

• beckfieldbeckfield Posts: 4,000Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Seems back to normal now. Whatever happened, it seems to have also corrected the spurious "You've asked questions that now have answers" popups.