If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Ho Do I Enable The ShowCase View For Home Videos?

alan.shentonalan.shenton Posts: 43Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi,

I'm currently using Aeon Nox on openPHT. I use the ShowCase view for my TV Shows, Concerts and Movies.

I'd like to use the same view for my home videos, but I'm only present with three options (List, Icons and Gallery).

I can't see anything in the XML files to enable this (but I'm new to this...)

Does anyone know how this can be done?

Thanks.

Best Answers

Answers

• alan.shentonalan.shenton Posts: 43Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Oh goody! I like good news! (Who doesn't??)

I think a lot of people will love to have the ShowCase for their home videos.

Thanks for the update :)

• MagnumDoomguyMagnumDoomguy Posts: 487Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

No problem. Lots of fun stuff coming to Nox over the next six months. Showcase in particular will be getting some really neat stuff.

Aeon Nox 5 Skin for OpenPHT

Like Aeon Nox 5 and want to donate some money to help support development? Click here to donate.

Hi MagnumDoomguy,

Have you had time to make any progress on this? For me AeonNox is almost perfect now - this is just the last piece of the puzzle!

• MagnumDoomguyMagnumDoomguy Posts: 487Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited December 2016

Oops. I posted in the wrong thread.

Aeon Nox 5 Skin for OpenPHT

Like Aeon Nox 5 and want to donate some money to help support development? Click here to donate.

Woohoo! I've been looking forward to this for a while! Thank you!

I'll be downloading and installing as soon as it's available. Come on openPHT 1.7.2!