Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Thank you SO much for the option of hiding the thumbnail of unwatched TV episodes!

WilliamGWilliamG Members, Plex Pass Posts: 439 Plex Pass

I had been asking for this for YEARS over on the PHT forum, and it just never happened. I'm a first-timer to Open PHT (since PHT functionality has been compromised with the new PMS version).

I'm THRILLED to see the ability to hide any in-episode thumbnails from unwatched episodes. Now I won't see character spoilers etc in the thumbnail before watching the episode!

GREAT stuff! Thank you, whoever implemented this long-wanted feature!

Answers

• MagnumDoomguyMagnumDoomguy Members, Plex Pass Posts: 488 Plex Pass

Thanks. Glad you like it.

Aeon Nox 5 Skin for OpenPHT

Like Aeon Nox 5 and want to donate some money to help support development? Click here to donate.

• frequencyjamfrequencyjam Members Posts: 3

What, this is an option now!?!?! Finally!!!! Just have to find the setting now...

And no luck finding the setting... Can't find it on the web interface or on my Shield. Googled it, nothing. Any tips?

• tmar89tmar89 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 122 Plex Pass

Yes, where is this option?

• nielsvdpnielsvdp Members, Plex Pass Posts: 59 Plex Pass

Its in the skin settings. Havent got a screenshot handy - I am using Black skin.

• adamskoogadamskoog Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Posts: 2,314 Plex Ninja

@frequencyjam said:
    And no luck finding the setting... Can't find it on the web interface or on my Shield. Googled it, nothing. Any tips?

That's because this post is regarding OpenPHT which is a 3rd party effort. It's not an option currently in any of the official clients that I'm aware of.

Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• tmar89tmar89 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 122 Plex Pass

I went through every option in the settings. I can't find anything for this. I have the latest update and using windows

• WilliamGWilliamG Members, Plex Pass Posts: 439 Plex Pass

First, this is NOT available in Plex Home Theater. It's only available in OpenPHT (which is Plex Home Theater but... you know, supported beyond the original which is NO LONGER supported). So download OpenPHT, and it's in Preferences -> Skin -> Settings -> Libraries -> Hide Thumbnails for unwatched/in progress episodes. You can also hit the plot, too,