If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Watch Later Counter on left navigation is incorrect

markwilliamsmarkwilliams Posts: 16Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

The counter next to the Watch Later link from the main menu of the web app is broken.

For instance, my counter shows 18, but when I go into the Watch Later queue, I only have 8 unwatched videos.

Would love to see this fixed.

Answers

• ericmatthysericmatthys Plex Employee Posts: 3,197Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

That's curious. Could you enable verbose web logs in Settings > Web > (Show Advanced) > Debug? Then refresh the app on the dashboard and go to #!/logs (there's a link in the description for the setting). Then copy / paste the logs and message them to me.

• markwilliamsmarkwilliams Posts: 16Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Sorry, don't log in very often here and just now seeing this.

I'll message you the log, but I'm still having the issue.

Current watch later main screen count: 15
    Current unwatched count in the watch later screen: 7

• ericmatthysericmatthys Plex Employee Posts: 3,197Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

I followed up in the private message.

• markwilliamsmarkwilliams Posts: 16Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I found a way to correct some of these videos.

I usually view the Watch Later queue through a web browser. Today, I tried on Android and all of the videos that show as Unwatched appeared and I was able to mark them as watched (except for one where the media doesn't exist anymore on YouTube).

As a side note, the Watch Later queue doesn't allow videos to actually be watched. Either get an error with the video (all videos) or Plex Media Server is not responding. Tried with both my PMS and Plex Cloud. Would love to see that fixed.