Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex Media Server + PlexConnect on RaspberryPi: Match made in heaven (so far)

fantafanta Members Posts: 7 ✭✭

I'm not that much of a forum poster but i have to get this out:

thank you for making plexconnect!
I have set up PMS on my raspberry but still was searching for a good way to access my media (did not want to use Raspbian) through apple-tv and now PlexConnect has finally saved me from throwing everything out of the window.

With the proper setup (i am still fiddling a bit) it seems to be the most easy way to access my movies and tv shows with very little clicks and pretty solid performace!

i still have a few things to figure out, but so far i really love it.

if anybody has any questions regarding the setup, let me know

Answers

• Bluman56Bluman56 Members Posts: 1

@fanta said:
    I'm not that much of a forum poster but i have to get this out:

thank you for making plexconnect!
    I have set up PMS on my raspberry but still was searching for a good way to access my media (did not want to use Raspbian) through apple-tv and now PlexConnect has finally saved me from throwing everything out of the window.

With the proper setup (i am still fiddling a bit) it seems to be the most easy way to access my movies and tv shows with very little clicks and pretty solid performace!

i still have a few things to figure out, but so far i really love it.

if anybody has any questions regarding the setup, let me know

Could you give a rundown on the steps you did to setup PlexConnect on the same OS (which would that be btw) as PMS is running on.