If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Windows 10 App minimizes and pauses when other windows are closed/minimized.

When I close or minimize other windows while a video is playing in the Windows 10 App, the playing video pauses and the window is closed.

Answers

• theleafsfan612theleafsfan612 Posts: 2Members

I am having the same problem, although it happens whenever I click on any other windows, not just when minimizing or closing them. This is a real problem when trying to watch a movie on one monitor while working on another. I should note that this only happens when the Plex app is maximized.

• tysattysat Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited August 1

I'm having this issue too, though it's intermittent. It's not very time I click on a window on my other screen, it seems to be happening randomly.

It's happening whenever I click on an icon on the plex forums website (see picture for icons next to user name)

• kenifyablekenifyable Posts: 27Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Happens everytime i minimize the app. Has nothing to do with other apps. //kenifyable

PMS: Virtualized on an Intel Core i7-4930K with 13TB of NAS.

• WordOfMouthWordOfMouth Posts: 1Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have the same issue whenever I launch a program from the task bar using the context menu.