Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex on Nexus Player signs out every few days. What's causing this?

haissamyahyahaissamyahya Members, Plex Pass Posts: 20 Plex Pass

Extremely frustrating bug. Every few days, I have to sign back into my plex account because plex keeps signing out on its own. No other apps do this, and factory resetting the device doesn't change anything. I use Plex on multiple iOS devices, android devices, a couple of Rokus and two raspberry Pi 3's running plex media player, and none have this issue. Can anybody chime in on this issue?

Answers

• awxawx Members, Plex Pass Posts: 28 Plex Pass

Same problem for me. I've gone into the Android app manager and forced stop the app and deleted all it's settings and cache but the problem remains.

• joseph.cappellino@gmail.comjoseph.cappellino@gmail.com Members, Plex Pass Posts: 44 Plex Pass

Same with me. Very annoying.

• promiseofcakepromiseofcake Members, Plex Pass Posts: 4 Plex Pass

Same on Sony X850c with latest version.

• chjapachjapa Members, Plex Pass Posts: 24 Plex Pass

Same. Only device I have that does this.

• dixit18dixit18 Members Posts: 1

Here's a complete checklist of PSP ROM's. ppssppgold.org Due to the fact that we're a Wiki, other individuals like

• inariusinarius Members, Plex Pass Posts: 49 Plex Pass

Same here. Has been happening for years. It has almost single handedly.soured my entire Plex experience. I basically don't use it anymore.

| PMS Server & HTPC: ASUS P7H55-M LE, i3-550 Dual-Core 3.2GHz, 8Gb DDR3 1333MHz | Storage: Neatgear ReadyNAS NVX 4-bay 16TB, Synology DS413j 4-bay 12TB | Network: Gigabit | Primary Frontend: Nexus Player (Android TV) & Vizio 32" VO320E 720p | Other Devices: Pixel C tablet, Microsoft Surface, 2 x Fire tablets, 2 x Android phones, 2 x iOS | 4 x Plex Home users on: Fire TV stick, Samsung Model E smart TV |