If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Sonos Plex Integration defaults to old server

justinfowlerjustinfowler Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I've recently built a new Plex Server. (I know there is probably an easy way for copy across the settings) but I started from scratch using Windows instead of Linux.

My main problem is that when I navigate to Plex in Sonos it is defaulting to the old Server and this doesn't work. I need to Navigate to Other Libraries and specify the new server.

How can I fix this? I've removed the old server from the Plex Console so I though that would have fixed this.

Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• WilhelmStrokerWilhelmStroker Posts: 1,667Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

How did you get this working as I'm running into the same issue? Moved my music library over to another Plex server but Sonos keeps showing the old server.

• bogometerbogometer Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

How did you fix this? I have the same problem. I removed the server from plex and removed from sonos. When I add it again it finds the old server.