Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex for my VU solo 4k Enigma2

Hi ! i have new box VU solo 4k is any plex for my box the CPU is ARM .

THANKS

Answers

• secustorsecustor Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I would also like to see a official Plex app for Enigma2 as Dreamplex is no longer developed.

• DerLord80DerLord80 Posts: 15Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

me too ;-)

• Sven68Sven68 Posts: 25Members ✭✭

Yes, Dreamplex is no longer in development but it still works fine.

• harrykauslharrykausl Posts: 16Members ✭✭

It works, if you only use the dreamplex app on the enigma2 . If you use this dreamplex app as a player (startet from ipad ios) there is an error with the remote queue. When I startet with my enigma 2 sat receiver about 1 year ago, this worked. But since this time, there were many changes in plex and now I get this error. So it would be very good, if there would be a official client app for enigma2.

• Rich_n_staceRich_n_stace Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

bump... me too

• KanashiiKanashii Posts: 86Members, Plex Pass ✭✭
    edited March 24

Since last plex server version I get a message error anytime I play something but If I press exit on my duo2 (after the error message) the file plays anyway.

• IanSavIanSav Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Rather than targeting specific builds of Enigma2 would it be possible for Plex to officially adopt the initial work of Don Davici in his DreamPlex plugin. (https://github.com/DonDavici/DreamPlex)

This plugin appears to be abandoned and could do with a contemporary refresh.

If Plex would adopt and maintain this plugin then all Enigma2 users around the world would be better served with improved access to their Plex servers.

• CoxeroniCoxeroni Posts: 394Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@Sven68 said:
    Yes, Dreamplex is no longer in development but it still works fine.

Depends on which device or rather which OS you are using. On OE2.5 it does not really work fine at all, even with adaptions by the non-developer.