If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Is there a way to play a SPECIFIC trailer for a movie in my library?

ZoratZorat Posts: 43Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
edited September 2016 in OpenPHT

I have had Plex for a few months, and overall am a Convert. The one thing that I am missing from XBMC, was the ability to click the context menu for a movie and Watch a Trailer. I have read about Trailers and Extras for a Plex Pass, but that seems to only show random trailers before your movie (or how it reads to me.)

Anyone know of a way to have this feature? or is it the Plex Pass, and it just isn't explained well?

Thank you very much for your help!

Best Answers

Answers

• ZoratZorat Posts: 43Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Thanks guys. I ponied up for a month to see if that is what the Plex Pass did. IMHO, the description didn't say that. It talks about putting trailers in front of your movie, which I wasn't as interested in.

• gmnashgmnash Posts: 1Members

It seems after using XBMC for about 15 years and now moving to Plex, that features like the trailer stuff makes Plex an app similar to XBMC, but worse, and you have to pay for it. I can’t seem to adjust audio delay too. Im undecided about wether to switch back to kodi.