If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Theme music on PS4 app

minyminaminymina Posts: 15Members ✭✭

It sucks that theme music for TV Shows isn't available on the PS4 Plex client. It's not necessarily a big issue but I would love to hear a theme every time I go into a season of Mr.Robot.

It seems to work on my Xbox One so is there any reason why its not available on the PS4 app? Any knowledge if the team is working on this or a future possibility of including it?

Also some UI noise would be nice when navigating through / selecting shows and settings. The pure silence just seems weird.

Answers

• chriscapriochriscaprio Posts: 62Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

This would be a great idea. I see however no one from Plex has responded.

• aj1701aj1701 Posts: 28Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I agree; it seems odd that the clients don't have the same features. Seems like this should be doable.