Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Featured/Recommended Movies

Poisony88Poisony88 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 11 Plex Pass

For real Plex. When are you going to make it easy for us to "Recommend" or "Highlight" movies or other content on our plex servers?

It should be as easy in any client or web browser just to click "Recommend" or "Highlight" and it should then pop up at the first page (Dock) in a new section called "Featured" or "Recommended". I want to be able to highlight or recommended movies. This is NOT hard to implement!

Are you going to fix this?!

Answers

• Poisony88Poisony88 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 11 Plex Pass

I'm talking about highlighting or recommending content from our own server.

• DJ-BrianCDJ-BrianC Members, Plex Pass Posts: 330 Plex Pass

I agree this feature is a disaster. Very complicated. The only thing I've been able to recommend is videos I've book marked from YouTube. There needs to be a way to recommend stuff from our libraries to other family members

How can this featured not be available yet? So simple, so elegant...!

• eckomegaeckomega Members, Plex Pass Posts: 4 Plex Pass

This is hands-down my most wanted feature. This is also not the only thread asking this question. Hear us PLEX team :)

PLEX Team, wake up! =)

• FatBastaFatBasta Members, Plex Pass Posts: 1 Plex Pass

PLEX Incorporated, really, this is something the users need. They might not know they need it yet, but once they have it, they will use it and they will love it.

I don't understand how this simple and AMAZING feature isn't implemented yet...

• FatalmuzzaFatalmuzza Members, Plex Pass Posts: 14 Plex Pass

Yes indeed. When viewing my library I sometimes see something it's like to watch but don't have time now, I should be able to mark it (on any device)

• DanHurleyDanHurley Members, Plex Pass Posts: 2 Plex Pass

I also would like to have a way to flag items from my server to watch later. I currently use a note card and #2 pencil and a lot of times I can't find one of those two hardware items in my theater at the moment I need them. Please build this function in.

• donnyvfromthestreetsdonnyvfromthestreets Members Posts: 1

PLEX this is still a wanted update! Don't let us down!!!

• jchamplinjchamplin Members, Plex Pass Posts: 2 Plex Pass

+1 This is still something that would be an awesome addition!

• ajboud92ajboud92 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 1 Plex Pass

+1, My parents complain that the library is too big to search through from their TV. It would be nice to be able to highlight a few movies for them.

• LinCkFlixLinCkFlix Members, Plex Pass Posts: 7 Plex Pass

+1 Am I the only one beginning to think the Plex Team has decided to leave the forums.. :-(