Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

How to increase Subtitle Size?

noambrenoambre Posts: 5 ✭✭

Hi all,

I have tried to increase the subtitle size using the web-application.
under Settings->Web->Player->Subtitle Size

and when I'm using the Xbox one flex player i don't see any changes.
any ideas?

Thx

Best Answer

Answers

• MoussaMoussa Posts: 1,335 Plex Employee

Those settings are for the web player. We don't currently support changing subtitle size in the Xbox One app but it's definitely in our plans.

• Please do this.. Increase the subtitle.. and also change collor... for Xbox One users like me.. Thanks.. In advantage..

• jleposkyjleposky Posts: 1 Plex Pass

Are there any know work arounds right now?

• Please make this possible, in my 4K TV the subtitles are tiny!!!

@jleposky The only workaround at the moment is to pre-burn in the subtitles to your liking, but obviously this isn't an ideal solution. We're actively working on better subtitle support, but I can't give you a timeline at the moment sorry.

• noambrenoambre Posts: 5 ✭✭

@Moussa - any estimation on when such feature will be available?

@Moussa - any idea on when it will be available?

@noambre As I mentioned in my previous post I'm afraid I can't give you an estimate at the moment!

Any chance this is possible now ?

• jmckeejmckee Posts: 4,722 Plex Ninja

@noambre said:
    Any chance this is possible now ?

No, the app currently still burns subtitle's into the video stream which means there isn't a lot of different support options available.