[REL] DesiTelly.bundle Channel
Plex Media Server plug-in designed for Desi Entertainment. Supports DesiTvBox, DesiTashan & DesiRulez
- Continuos playback of parts when using DesiTvBox -> Playwire/Flash (read below and enable under Preferences)
- Pinning Shows
Plex Media Server:
- Plex Home Theater
- Samsung Plex App
- Android Kit-Kat (Samsung Galaxy S3)
- iOS (Apple iPhone6)
- Currently only Dailymotion, Flash/Playwire, PlayU, Letwatch/Vidshare & VMG host is supported well.
- More hosts can be enabled using USS (read below under Preferences/Options setting). UnSupportedServices.bundle must be installed and updated to dev branch to use Openload host when available for video links.
- Movie support for DesiRulez is included but YMMV (installing USS is highly recommended)
- This plugin builds from my older version located here.
- Allow Hosts natively NOT supported by this plugin: This options when enabled will list all host sources available, however, based on URLServices installed on your Plex server the capability to play a video will be determined. If you plan to enable this feature installing USS above is highly recommended.
- Consolidate Parts - Flash/Playwire [Desitvbox]: This feature groups split-parts of a single show as one playable item. Currently only enabled for Flash/Playwire source under DesiTvBox. This might be expanded to others based on feedback.
Known issues and future development:
- The page schema and naming convention is very inconsistent so even though the parser has many fallbacks it may still fail to retrieve the links. If you find such cases please post details of such shows.
- Incorrectly marked videos will not play.
- This channel can be installed via WebTools.bundle or manually follow the directions below.
- Extract zip file downloaded from github to the Plex Media Server plugins folder and rename the folder to DesiTelly.bundle. Restart Plex Media Server.
- Unix based platforms need to
chown plex:plex -R DesiTelly.bundleafter moving it into the Plug-ins directory (
user:groupmay differ by platform)
Steps to install USS and update to the latest
1. Download and install Twoure's USST, then change the Repo Branch to
dev from within the USST channel's preferences.
2. From the USST's main menu select Install New USS
OS: Win7, Win10, Ubuntu 16.04, MacOS Sierra, FreeBSD 11.0
Storage: 4x6TB WD PR4100 NAS
Clients: PlexWeb, Samsung Plex App, Sony Opera App, Firestick Android, PS4, Samsung Galaxy S7, iPhone 7.0
If you like my channels you can support my beer fund here
My published channels and other work in progress on github