Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Filter by duration

It seems there's not a way to set a filter (and therefore a smart playlist) by duration. It would be very useful not only in searching for certain length movies (time constraint ;D ), but also to define a smart playlist for shorts

Comments

• CessquillCessquill Posts: 14 Plex Pass

+1 for this. I have a load of Shorts that I'm looking to move into another library. Plus I sometimes choose based on length. You can sort by duration though

• beckfieldbeckfield Posts: 3,375 Plex Pass

As Cessquil said, you can sort by duration. Smart playlists take on the sort order you set as well as the filters, so you can create a smart playlist sorted by duration.

You can also, once sorted by duration, select every movie within the duration limit you choose, and add the word "short" in the Genres, Collections, or Labels. You can now filter on that tag and create a smart playlist that only contains your short features.