If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Adopted a pregnant dog. Now we have 7 puppies.

charlesbarbourcharlesbarbour Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

They're 8 weeks old and we've found homes for all of them for families we know quite well. We're keeping the white one with the tan on his face. They're 98% potty trained to go on artificial grass pee-mats and my wife has them all trained for sit, wait, and several are working on shake.

Yes they have some Shar-pei in them. Who knows what else.

The cat loves playing with them. Mostly!

This is mom. (Smooch)

3.jpg 122.9K
1.jpg 295.7K
4.jpg 262.7K
5.jpg 319.7K
2.jpg 417.6K

Comments

• adamskoogadamskoog Posts: 2,378Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

They are adorable!! Glad you found them homes too!

• SupreXSupreX Posts: 112Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Great photo. Professional? I suppose...

I LOVE HIFI and ICT.
  • astrofisherastrofisher Plex Dwarf Star Posts: 5,514Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I don't know - the cat doesn't seem to be thrilled to be the center of their attention in that pic. :D

Jim

"I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    Rule #32 "Enjoy the little things"
  • Bartlomiej BaraniecBartlomiej Baraniec Posts: 1,928Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

The cat is like wtf is going on here?

• TurboJailerTurboJailer Posts: 307Members ✭✭✭

Great looking family. How in the world did you get them to all sit still long enough to take a pic? And a good pic at that.