If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Sonos playlist limit of 100?

therealmuffintherealmuffin Posts: 8Members ✭✭

Hello,

I'm experimenting a bit with a Plex/Sonos setup and most works fine. With a bit of trouble I've managed to get Plex to import all playlists from an iTunes XML file. However, while the Plex webapp shows 243 playlists, in Sonos I've counted only 100. Is this a known and intended limit or is something going wrong there.

Kind regards, Maarten

Answers

• therealmuffintherealmuffin Posts: 8Members ✭✭

exta note: Sonos shows the playlists in alphabetical order and just stops after playlists starting with 'G', just when it reached 100 (± did a fast count). So it doesn't seem random but intended some how....

• briandawsonbriandawson Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Any word on the ~100 playlist limit for Plex/Sonos? I use playlists a lot to curate music, and have way more than 100 playlists....

• therealmuffintherealmuffin Posts: 8Members ✭✭
    via Email
    No, Sonos just sends me to this forum, and as you can see, no response here.
  • It would bed great if the playlist limitation were taken away so that Sonos owners/users could maximize their experience and flexibility with large music collections.