Hey folks, there is a new Podcast category for forums https://forums.plex.tv/categories/podcasts
If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Not Getting any cast list / info for Movies on NVIDIA SHIELD

akshaychadhaakshaychadha Posts: 17Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi,

I'm running PMS on NVIDIA SHIELD, and am not getting any cast list / info. Please help

Answers

• slowmoeslowmoe Posts: 173Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

In your Library options, did you set the Scanner to "Plex Movie Scanner" and the Agent to "The Movie Database" in the Advanced section?

• AndrroidAndrroid Posts: 1,140Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

You mean in the UI in the plex app on the shield?

• akshaychadhaakshaychadha Posts: 17Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Yeah, the Scanner is set to "Plex Movie Scanner" and the have tried various Agents including "The Movie Database" - The funny thing is that the Web Client / App shows up the cast list but the UI in the Plex App on Shield (Android) does not show any cast list / details and to my amazement the Plex App for Android on my phone shows the cast list.

• chanderchander Posts: 181Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Indeed....

• - Admin- Admin Posts: 592Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I would like to see something like the below picture.

This is taken from the google voice search on android tv

• et.salceet.salce Posts: 2Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I also use Plex on Nvidia shield in italy and there's no cast list shown... Such pity it hasn't yet been solved/fixed