If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

How to disable auto post play for chromecast?

• ShaolinsFinestShaolinsFinest Posts: 23Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited September 2017

Anyone with a Plex Pass that hates this feature, please go to the following feature request thread and like the original post! Votes on any other comments don't count. Maybe with enough votes Plex Team will take notice and do something. They obviously are not watching the general forums.

• brettbellairebrettbellaire Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

What I would love to see is an on/off setting that you can access AFTER you have started playing something.

That way, you can let it run for a few episodes, then when you decide it's your last one for the night, you can tell it not to play any more.

• GoddessSBTVGoddessSBTV Posts: 1Members

The autoplay is a killer for me, If I fall asleep watching the chromecast android app runs for many more episodes leaving me to guess where I had watched up to. A shame as I received the discount offer for lifetime plexpass today and would love to contribute though until the software bugs are fixed I see little point in committing to a lifetime of Plex.

• HomeServer137HomeServer137 Posts: 4Members ✭✭

Nothing on the "Play Queue Post-Play Screen" support article is accurate. It doesn't matter how long a video is or how long it's been since it started the playlist, (the one it made up all on its own,) and it quits when it feels like it. There is no reproduceable rhyme or reason to it and the limited options in the settings section have no effect even if you haven't given up trying yet. It is VERY frustrating.

• HomeServer137HomeServer137 Posts: 4Members ✭✭

I use Plex enough now and until recently enjoyed its features enough thatI would actually pay for a Plex Pass, but not until you guys get your s^*% together! As long as it's still consistently buggy and support is so hard to come by, there's no way.

• ChrisMD123ChrisMD123 Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Same problem. Disappointing and annoying!