If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Audio Delay Using Odroid C2 with PHT

jmccalipjmccalip Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have spent 2-3 hours on Google and I cannot resolve this. Very frustrated. I have to delay audio 200-300ms to sync the audio, and even then I feel it goes out of sync as the movie goes on - but it could be in my head.

It does not seem to be specific to any AV formats, however most of my movies are 24fps. I enabled and disabled audio pass through and it didn't do anything.

My setup:

HP xw8400PC(server)
Pioneer VSX-823 (AVR)
Odroid C2 (Client)
LG webOS 2.0 Smart TV

Tagged:

Answers

• eugovectoreugovector Posts: 87Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

You might try taking your AVR out of the path and connecting the Odroid directly to the TV. See if you still get the delay.

• fordfocushsfordfocushs Posts: 58Members ✭✭

Same issue here with OPHT 1.8. I had no sync issue with my raspberry pi 2 but with the Odroid C2 the audio is ahead of 300ms.