Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Feature Request: Subtitle offset via GUI in PMP

moje1977moje1977 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 45 Plex Pass
edited November 2016 in Plex Media Player

Issue described in https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/244672/subtitle-offset#latest.

This is something thats works in other Plex clients and should also be available in PMP. In my case embedded RPi2.

Request boild down to:
Add GUI/Remote feature so that its possible to shift the current subtitle forward/backward. This of course since alot of subs out there are out of synch.

Answers

• ChloiberChloiber Members, Plex Pass Posts: 8 Plex Pass

Yes please. I need this really often in PHT and am missing this feature in PMP.

• vlangvlang Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Posts: 1,483 Plex Employee

Is being able to do this by keyboard not enough? (Can be mapped to remote buttons too.)

Can you describe how exactly you'd like this to work? Then maybe I can pass this to the GUI folks.

• clnrclnr Members, Plex Pass Posts: 202 Plex Pass

Keyboard should not be used as input device IMO. You guys should design UI after a minimal remote (think Apple Remote) and then all other options should be viewed as bonus after that (keyboard/mouse/Harmony/Video Game Controller etc).

And what is wrong with the way it was handled in the PHT GUI (and still is in OpenPHT)?

-- The window will bring the answer --