If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex worked yesterday now I get black screen for PS4

PsycnosisPsycnosis Posts: 3Members ✭✭

Hey everyone.

I was watching Kung Fu Panda 3d (SBS) yesterday on my ps4 and it was working great no problems at all. Original framerate and standard ps4 profile. I couldn't finish it as I had to go to sleep so when i wake up and I want to finish it, I didn't change anything, when i open it now I get the sound but no picture at all nothing but black screen.

Can anyone tell me what the problem might be? thanks!

Answers

• PsycnosisPsycnosis Posts: 3Members ✭✭

Found out if I turn direct play off it will play but it will be lagging like crazy and also it won't be in full screen, it will be in like super wide screen where everything looks wrong.

I was so happy I got this to work yesterday lol anyone knows anything that lol :(

• CocoPs4CocoPs4 Posts: 24Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I´m having the same problem.. May be the last Ps4 System software update 4.06, installed last monday?

• PsycnosisPsycnosis Posts: 3Members ✭✭

@CocoPs4 said:
    I´m having the same problem.. May be the last Ps4 System software update 4.06, installed last monday?

no cant be I installed that awhile ago before I even installed plex. it already worked with that patch.

• georgeforsythgeorgeforsyth Posts: 1Members

Any solutions on this?