If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

A request for List View

phunkysaiphunkysai Posts: 1,163Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Can we please get List Views on Apple TV....side-scrolling (or even down-scrolling) through thumbnails is laborious and non-intuitive when trying to get through the tons of content we have in our libraries. Even if it's just a secondary option for us to choose that'd be great.

I have seen no confirmation whether we're going to get it or not. Can we just get some kind of response?

Comments

• bleomycinbleomycin Posts: 26Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

OMG so much this! It's mind boggling how terrible poster view is for large libraries. I don't understand why they can't just toss a couple of super critical view settings into the plex apps for the "power users". The IOS and web clients have these options, why don't the clients that get the most use have them as well?

• T'hain Esh KelchT'hain Esh Kelch Posts: 402Members ✭✭✭

You can scroll to the letters in the right side, and jump down to whatever you are looking for. That should save you a lot of scrolling.

• phunkysaiphunkysai Posts: 1,163Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Yeah I know, but it only marginally helps...

Plus, sometimes I don't know what I want to watch, and scroll through the list to see what catches my eye, but then I'm having to scroll to the right and left and down to do that....

Bumping this again...if I could change the skin and stop bothering you I would, but since I can't, I would still like to see a list view option on the Apple TV....this would be great for movies, but tv episodes drive me crazy every day, having to scroll sideways through episode thumbnails. I'm sorry but I hate it...