If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Content images no longer showing consistently on Roku 3

PlocmstartPlocmstart Posts: 21Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

This started getting flaky a couple weeks ago, but now it's to the point where entire sections will not have any images showing for the content when I use the Roku 3 app. Everything shows up fine in the web app. I just updated to the latest Plex Pass version of the server (Fedora) tonight, and the issue remains. Rebooted Roku and server, and did a refresh of my content.
Screenshot of my TV attached.

Answers

• ljunkieljunkie Plex Dev Team Posts: 4,835Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee
    edited November 2016

@Plocmstart said:
    This started getting flaky a couple weeks ago, but now it's to the point where entire sections will not have any images showing for the content when I use the Roku 3 app. Everything shows up fine in the web app. I just updated to the latest Plex Pass version of the server (Fedora) tonight, and the issue remains. Rebooted Roku and server, and did a refresh of my content.

I have a feeling the update to the Plex Pass channel we just pushed may fix the missing poster. We noticed a recent firmware change causing an issue that may affect more than just the new models. Please try the Plex Pass version of the Roku channel.

1. Install the Plex Pass channel here
    2. On your Roku, go to system, settings and check for an update
    3. The Plex Pass channel will be installed in addition to the official channel. It will be on the bottom of the home screen.
  • PlocmstartPlocmstart Posts: 21Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I did a "Refresh All" for each library and that is taking some time, but seems to be correcting whatever is wrong. Most of the content now has posters showing again. I'll have to wait for the refresh to finish to see if it's fixed all the missing content tomorrow. Thanks.

• PlocmstartPlocmstart Posts: 21Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I still occasionally have this problem on my Roku 3. This last time a reboot of the Roku solved the problem.