If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex Customer Video Showcase

kinoCharlinokinoCharlino Posts: 1,428Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

Hi Plex Friends,

It’s amazing how many folks are using Plex and how interesting their setups and uses of Plex are. From your standard issue kick-a$$ home theater to those building custom on-the-go Plex auto entertainment systems, we can never guess what our amazing users will do next.

We'd love to share your stories with fellow Plexians, so we are asking a big favor. We are going to be visiting users in the Bay Area (other cities soon!) to interview and video record their stories.

We would love to include you in these videos. We would come to your home, check out your Plex setup, and then ask you a few questions. Love to see you and your family using Plex, if that's cool. It would take about 90 minutes of your time. We are simply looking to share our coolest users with their Plex peers.

The videos would be used publicly and will be promoted with an accompanying blog post. Users will get final approval – we'd never use anything without your permission. Your reward, besides pride of Plex wizardry and bragging rights, is a full Plex swag bag and 2 Lifetime Plex Passes to share with your family, friends, and colleagues.

If this is something you'd like to be a part of or have any questions, PM @larvae01. He's not bad for a marketing guy.

Thanks so much!

Search our Knowledge Base for more help

Comments

• BertholdBarzBertholdBarz Posts: 53Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

We're based out of NYC and would be interested in participating, if you're planning to come to the East Coast next!

• EricbazingaEricbazinga Posts: 118Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited July 19

Interesting. If my house wasn't a mess most of the time I might take you up on that offer.

• kinoCharlinokinoCharlino Posts: 1,428Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

@Bufis Family said:
    Interesting. If my house wasn't a mess most of the time I might take you up on that offer.

It's a 1KG Plex gold bar! ;) Actually, I think its a combination of various Plex apparel and accessories we have.

Search our Knowledge Base for more help

• HeislerAdminHeislerAdmin Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I plan on showing off but I ain't got here pretty soon (just pictures and maybe some video demonstration). I have 24, Core 2 Duo laptops that I plan on incorporating into a remote transcoding build all sitting on a network rack.