Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

"*" Button on Roku Premiere Remote Pulls Up Roku Menu in Plex

Aleks313Aleks313 Posts: 16 Plex Pass
edited November 2016 in Roku

I am not sure what it is actually called but the "*" button pulls up the Roku Menu in Plex instead of the Plex Options menu. Take a look at the image. I have the non + version of the Roku Premiere.

Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• Aleks313Aleks313 Posts: 16 Plex Pass

Thanks for the quick reply @ljunkie and @Elijah_Baley!! I knew I could still get to those settings by pausing but I hadn't seen anything on these forums for the "" button on the newer models so I thought I'd ask. (Searching for " button" brings up a lot of results lol)

• King_FamilyKing_Family Posts: 25 Plex Pass

I just got one of the new Rokus and ran into this issue as well. If you have a link to the problem report with Roku, I would be glad to add my comments to it. This is annoying and it should at least be something that can be configured.

• JuiceWSAJuiceWSA Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭✭✭

@King_Family said:
    I just got one of the new Rokus and ran into this issue as well. If you have a link to the problem report with Roku, I would be glad to add my comments to it. This is annoying and it should at least be something that can be configured.

From the 'For What It's Worth Department':
    https://forums.roku.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=96840

• EddieAEddieA Posts: 350 ✭✭✭
    edited May 19

Off Topic:

@Elijah_Baley said:
    Roku does not fix problems they do not believe are problems.

Did they learn that from Plex. Or are Plex following Roku's lead. >:)

Cheers.