If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Aeon NOX 5.3.2 focus first library at start up

Jack_77Jack_77 Posts: 72Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi Guys,

When i start OPHT 1.7.1 with Aeon NOX 5.3.2 always channels is focused. I would like to have the first library focused?

And some of my movies have Rotten Tomato others IMDB ratings. Is there a way to prefer one of it?

Best Answer

Answers

• dan-the-man-dan-the-man- Posts: 360Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

to the first question: no unfortunately, its not a skin thing, its a openpht/plex thing - cant choose the default library on startup

if its showing IMDB rating instead of RT on some, it should mean that in your plex library it doesnt have a RT rating for that that movie, only IMDB.

• Jack_77Jack_77 Posts: 72Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@daniel.cull said:
    to the first question: no unfortunately, its not a skin thing, its a openpht/plex thing - cant choose the default library on startup

Why is it working with other skins then, like Black Edition?

if its showing IMDB rating instead of RT on some, it should mean that in your plex library it doesnt have a RT rating for that that movie, only IMDB.

Thanks for the answer

• dan-the-man-dan-the-man- Posts: 360Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@Jack_77 said:

@daniel.cull said:

Why is it working with other skins then, like Black Edition?

where in plex black edition does it let you select a library to show on startup?

• Jack_77Jack_77 Posts: 72Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited December 2016

No. It starts focused with first library in alphabetical order by default.