If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Currently playing song no longer marked in theme color?

hakglehakgle Posts: 1Members

Hello!

First, thank you for this skin. It is by far the best skin for OpenPHT.

I think I have found a small bug. When I am at the ”Now Playing” screen for music, and from there I go to the Listview (using the most left button on the toolbar), the currently playing song is no longer marked with the theme color.

If I change to the new Slimlist-view the currently playing song is marked. But not in the theme color. Only the default color work. It looks like the theme settings no longer works properly. When I used 5.2.3 on OPHT 1.7.1 this worked fine. I really hope this feature can come back soon. I use it a lot.

BTW, I grabbed a copy of strings.po for Swedish from here. I completed the missing lines and improved some lines. I tried to test the file by putting it in the folder C:\Users\User1\AppData\Roaming\OpenPHT\addons\skin.aeon.nox.5\language\Swedish. It did not work. Maybe I am doing something wrong. With a little guidance I could easily make a complete translation to Swedish.

HG

Best Answer

Answers