We will be performing plex.tv database server maintenance starting 22:00 Pacific Time on Wednesday, June 28 (05:00 GMT, June 29). It is expected to last ~1.5 hours. See http://status.plex.tv/incidents/c1t6djj5vq9r
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Now TV Box Plex PIN Expiry/Timeout

jorrell0733jorrell0733 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 2 Plex Pass

Just bought a Now TV Box and sideloaded Plex Classic v3.1.9 all working fine. However as soon as i go to add a plex account and generate a PIN, the code onscreen expires within 5 seconds and displays "code expired". How the heck am i supposed to connect to any server when the Plex Classic wont even leave the PIN generated on screen for more than 5 seconds and then expires? Any help would be appreciaated

Best Answers

Answers

• maxandymaxandy Members Posts: 1

I'm seeing this on my Roku Ultra as well. Anyone have an update on this? Plex??? Can't use Plex on my newly purchased Roku Ultra... You'd think Plex would be all over this one.

• chrise72chrise72 Members Posts: 16 ✭✭

Hi this issue is happening on my xbox one s right now. 23rd march 2017. I cant use it as pin disappears in seconds.
    Thanks