Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Invalid ratingKey errors

tomasagraytomasagray Posts: 22Members ✭✭
edited December 2016 in Channel Plugin Development

All of a sudden, my channel stopped working. None of the videos in it will play, but every other part of the channel functions. I made some changes to the website my channel uses, but I don't think I changed anything with my channel code, so I'm a little stumped. The errors I'm getting are:
Dec 08, 2016 14:23:40.544 [0x7f4575bff700] ERROR - get - invalid ratingKey value: http://###.###.###.###/<path>/<filename>.mkv

Here's my CreateVideoClipObject function:

#####################################################################################################################
# Create the VideoClipObject with key and rating_key
@route(PREFIX + '/createvideoclipobject')
def CreateVideoClipObject(match_id, title, url, files, match_date, duration, art, thumb, include_container=False, *args, **kwargs):

video_object = VideoClipObject(
    key=Callback(CreateVideoClipObject, match_id=match_id, title=title, url=url, files=files, match_date=match_date, duration=duration, art=art, thumb=thumb, include_container=True),
    title=title,
    rating_key=url,
    items=GetMediaObject(files, match_id),
    originally_available_at=datetime.strptime (match_date, '%Y-%m-%d').date(),
    duration=int(duration)*1000,
    summary=GetSummary(match_date),
    art=Resource.ContentsOfURLWithFallback(url=art),
    thumb=Resource.ContentsOfURLWithFallback(url=thumb)
  )

if include_container:
    return ObjectContainer(objects=[video_object])

else:
    return video_object

Did something change upstream? Thanks for any tips.

Answers

• tchittchit Posts: 5Members ✭✭

Same problem after upgrading Plex from 0.8 to 1.4.3