If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Is there an option to automatically remove the pictures once the Camera Upload process is complete?

wdtapiaswdtapias Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

To release memory space, I would like to automatically remove the pictures from my Iphone every time the Camera Upload process gets completed.

Tagged:

Answers

• ljohnstonljohnston Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Would like this option also.

• adamska46adamska46 Posts: 59Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I would also love an option to free up storage after camera upload is done :) like on Google Photos app or DS File for Synology

Synology DS218+ (Intel Celeron J3355 Apollo Lake iGPU, 10 GB DDR3 RAM)

• .cynosure..cynosure. Posts: 10Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I'd like this too, so I could find out just what the plex app fails to sync to server

• DezDaxDezDax Posts: 6Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

+1
    Great feature request, I would love this option

• willlambowilllambo Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Would still love this option!! Hey Plex R&D, is this being worked on, or at least considered? Thanks!

• cedvancedvan Posts: 6Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

+1, please :)

• oviziiovizii Posts: 40Members ✭✭

+1 me too please

• boschetariiboschetarii Posts: 11Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

+1 please!

• kartalovpkartalovp Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have just paid for a month of PlexPass so I can test drive the product. The ability to free up space on phone after transfer to the server is literally the feature that will make my mind up. Obviously, I won't be continuing with the monthly fee or the annual one as this seems is not available. Please add that