Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Stuck in Fullscreen

Stuck in Fullscreen, cannot resize the app or move to another monitor, there are no buttons in the titlebar, and does not respond to win+arrow keys either, nor can i drag. I have uninstalled and reinstalled still the same.

Best Answer

Answers

• eric_graueric_grau Members, Plex Pass Posts: 208 Plex Pass

@j3-shp@j3rd.net You posted this twice, I suggest deleting one of the posts. Can you provide a screenshot of the title bar?

The latest Headless Ubuntu Server running the latest Plex Pass version. 202TB of storage. Roku, Nexus Player, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10, Android, iPad, PS4, Plex for Kodi.

• j3-shp@j3rd.netj3-shp@j3rd.net Members Posts: 3

The solution was to stop using the windows app. I was using it on a regular pc-type.

• SpinelessSpineless Members, Plex Pass Posts: 22 Plex Pass

Yes, the Plex Windows app is crap in tablet mode. The app is so user hostile. It actually prevents you from using your computer. Did they think that the app was supposed to be run as a modal application? If I swipe from any edge, i expect the app to not prevent me from doing this.

I've given up on the Plex app, and have switched to using the web app.