If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Dec 19 Plex Pass discounts (Western Digital, HDHomeRun)

Chris CChris C Posts: 11,811Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

Our December 19 Plex newsletter included, for most users, information about a couple of discount offers made available to qualifying Plex Pass subscribers. For qualified Plex Pass subscribers, (one-time use!) discount codes were included inline in the email. To reiterate and clarify the two offers:

Western Digital

HDHomeRun (Silicon Dust):

• What: $39 off any hardware order + FREE shipping, US model hardware only (CONNECT, EXTEND, and PRIME)
  • Where: https://shop.silicondust.com/shop/
  • Who: Plex Pass subscribers in the US
  • How: Enter the code using the 'Apply Coupon' option during checkout
  • When: Expires 2016-12-31

The discount offers were intended for active Plex Pass subscribers at the time of the newsletter being emailed. However, we know that some users signed for a subscription after seeing information in the newsletter. If you're one of those users and are looking for how to make use of the offer, please send a forum private message to greteeta with the following information:

1. Your Plex account username & email
  2. Which Western Digital store you use (US or Europe; the offer is not available elsewhere)

Need help? Having trouble?
» Visit our Support Site for documentation, guides, and more - including the Getting Started section!
» Attach Log Files when reporting issues // See how to attach files in the forums
» Name and Organize your content correctly for best results

(no private messages for support unless requested, please)

Comments

• johnclawsonjohnclawson Posts: 14Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Thanks for making this right, as the original intention definitely wasn't expressed in the email!

• asaintfortasaintfort Posts: 295Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I sent greteeta my info =D>

• dgomerdgomer Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

The NAS I want to buy is out of stock. I wish the code did not have an expiration date. :(

• asaintfortasaintfort Posts: 295Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Where do we enter coupon if all they do is refer you to authorize resellers?

• dgomerdgomer Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Who would we need to send a note to about extending the expiry date for the code since they are out of stock on the PR4100 that I'm sure some would like to buy?

• Chris CChris C Posts: 11,811Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

@dgomer said:
    Who would we need to send a note to about extending the expiry date for the code since they are out of stock on the PR4100 that I'm sure some would like to buy?

You'd need to contact Western Digital support to discuss options for that. We don't have any control over the coupon code validation or expiration, sorry.

Need help? Having trouble?
    » Visit our Support Site for documentation, guides, and more - including the Getting Started section!
    » Attach Log Files when reporting issues // See how to attach files in the forums
    » Name and Organize your content correctly for best results

(no private messages for support unless requested, please)