If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

I can't enable Camera upload, getting an error

T+CT+C Posts: 3Members ✭✭

When trying to enable Camera Upload from my iOS device, I'm getting the following error:

"Camera Upload can't be enabled for the selected server. Try another one."

I am running version Plex Server version 1.2.0.3114 (The latest DVR beta), and Plex iOS version 4.6

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• mhempel247mhempel247 Posts: 7Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

i have the very same issue...

• woonboowoonboo Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited January 20

Issue still exists here. iPhone 8 with iOS 11.2.2, say it's up to date.

EDIT: I figured out what it was. This is my daughter's phone, so it's a user versus the primary account. What's interesting, for my phone (Samsung 7) I don't need to use the primary account, I can just use my user account. So is the issue with the iPhone implementation (can't use non-account user) or with the Android (can use the non-account user)?