If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Show Episode Thumbnails

Gag3FoxGag3Fox Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Im trying to find a way to have a unique thumbnail for each episode of a TV show rather than the fanart. In the stock skin it does this automatically. Is this something I can do with Aeon? Thank you

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Gag3FoxGag3Fox Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Thank you! I found the error I had display plot unchecked and that was also making it so the thumbnails wouldnt show

• MagnumDoomguyMagnumDoomguy Posts: 487Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@Gag3Fox,

That's definitely a bug on my end, then. I tried as you described above (Display thumbnails for unwatched episodes on, and display plot for unwatched episodes off) and sure enough, in some places the thumbnails were hidden. I've fixed it and the fix will be in the next release.

Aeon Nox 5 Skin for OpenPHT

Like Aeon Nox 5 and want to donate some money to help support development? Click here to donate.