Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Feature Request - Ability to Seach Across Multiple Libraries on Plex from Sonos App

ray221ray@gmail.comray221ray@gmail.com Posts: 13Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hello, I do very much like the Plex/Sonos integration and have been able to set it up without issue. However, I have multiple libraries and noticed that when I search for music from the Sonos app it will only search the currently selected library. I can understand this from the perspective of browsing, but not searching. Can the ability for the search to access all the libraries, regardless of what library is selected, be added to a future release?

Thanks
Ray

Comments

• wwwizzarrdrywwwizzarrdry Posts: 150Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Yeah, all Sonos services have this problem. Or maybes it just a Sonos problem.

Anyway, I have three audio libraries:
    * Audiobooks
    * Podcasts
    * Music

Would love to be able to merge them without having to create a 4th Plex library that points to them all.

Interestingly enough, it looks like Sonos should already be able to do this. But it doesn't work from my iPad, Android, or Desktop Controller...
    http://musicpartners.sonos.com/docs?q=node/364

• ray221ray@gmail.comray221ray@gmail.com Posts: 13Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Interesting enough, this seems to be working now. Sonos 7.1