If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Database Corruption on NightHawk x10

mattsmith03mattsmith03 Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hello Everyone, I am a longtime plex pass holder but this is my first time posting! I recently purchased the x10 as I loved the idea of not having to have a computer on 24/7. I have unfortunately run into issues where my my database keeps getting corrupted every 2-3 days. I have tried two different external hard drives even formatting them differently(NTFS vs HFS+). The current drive connected is a Lacie d2 Quadro 3TB formatted NTFS. It actually has lasted the longest at almost a week before the database corrupted. The only option I have is to rebuild the database which is quite a hassle because I have quite a big library. I know how to access the server logs on a computer but cannot figure out how to retrieve them on the x10. The x10 is on version 1.0.1.36 and the plex is version 1.3.3.3148-b38628e. If anyone is or had the same issues I would greatly appreciate the help!

Answers