If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Is RasPlex 1.7.1 working with HifiBerry DAC+ Pro and Rasbberry Pi 3?

cbrauchcbrauch Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
edited January 9 in Rasplex

Hello together,

I have got today my HifiBerry DAC+ Pro and my new Rasbberry Pi 3. No I have tried to bring RasPlex 1.7.1 on this hardware. The problem now is that the installation will take place, but after the reboot it get stuck on the boot screen (logo picture + version information in the top left corner). I have used the SD Card writing tool and set it to Rasberry PI 2 because there was now Raspberry PI 3. Did somebody here hat the same problem before.

Thx for your help.

By,
Christian

Update:
09.01.2017 15:44: Today I have started it without the Hifiberry and it runs well so far.

Best Answers

Answers

• cbrauchcbrauch Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited January 9