[REL] Trailer Addict Metadata Agent
What is Trailer Addict?
Trailer Addict is a metadata agent for Plex Media Server that tries to find trailers, interviews and behind the scenes videos for your movie library.
A Plex movie library with the Plex Movie agent or The Movie Database agent set as primary agent.
How do I install Trailer Addict?
You can install Trailer Addict:
- From within the Unsupported AppStore, or:
- Manually: See the support article "How do I manually install a channel?" over at the Plex support website.
- Activate the agent in Settings > Server > Agents.
- Use the Refresh All option on your library to let the agent collect and add trailers.
Where do I download Trailer Addict?
If you want to install the agent manually or if you are interested in the source code, you can download the latest copy of the agent from Github: releases
Limitations and Known Issues
- Due to not being able to grab certain data directly I had to build a small API that converts IMDb ids to Trailer Addict ids. This API is still a bit slow due to a number of http requests it has to do. Lots of requests are cached, so the more the agent gets used, the faster it will become.
Where do I report issues?
Create an issue on Github and add as much information as possible:
- Plex Media Server version
- Primary agent and order of any secondary agents
- Log files,