Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Windows 10 IoT

Hey guys, i just tried to put together a raspberry pi + touchscreen. Since Rasplex is really not suitable from a UI point of view for touchscreen.

My problem now is that the UWP App has dependencies and i need to know which ones so i can try to meet them to install Plex on my Windows Iot.
Would it be possible for the developer to post them?

Answers

• maedballmaedball Posts: 34Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

The new Windows IOT Release is able to publish the dependencies:

Failure reason: Windows cannot install package CAF9E577.Plex_2.1.4.33_arm__aam28m9va5cke because this package depends on a framework that could not be found. Provide the framework "Microsoft.VCLibs.120.00.Phone" published by "any publisher", with neutral or ARM processor architecture and minimum version 12.0.30113.0, along with this package to install. The frameworks with name "Microsoft.VCLibs.120.00.Phone" currently installed are: {}. Failure text: Package failed updates, dependency or conflict validation. (0x80073cf3)

Unforunatly i was not able to get the Microsoft.VCLibs.120.00.Phone. Neither from Visual Studio nor from the internet :-(.

Can someone please post the file?

• maedballmaedball Posts: 34Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Finally got the dependency Package. But unfortunatly it still does not work.

Failure reason: Windows cannot install package CAF9E577.Plex because this package requires a higher Windows version. The package requested Windows version 6.3 with AppModel version 1, while the current Windows version is 6.3 with AppModel version 0..

I will try to find out what is causing this with my Microsoft contact.

• douglas.hampshiredouglas.hampshire Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I am running the latest insider version (16267) on a Pi 3 and have years (20+) of MS dev experience. If you could point me to the plex and C++ runtime packages you've found I'll take a shot and let you know if I can advance this effort.