Synchronisation failed due to Error "This Media was unable to be analyzed"
I am encountering the same problem for the iOS sync option on both my iPhone and iPad. Every time I intend to sync unmatched movies to my devices some (random) movies fail with the error message "this media was unable to be analyzed". The strange part is that it seems completely random. While one movie is successful synced to the iPhone the same movie fails on the iPhone. I make sure that the sync settings are exactly the same and both devices are on the same network with my Plex Server. I am running the plex server on my Synology DS214play NAS.
I do not have any problem with sync on my Android Tab (Galaxy Tab S) or Android phone (Galaxy S5). I even optimized the movies on the server with same settings (optimized for mobile) but if I set up an sync for the same movies where an optimized plex version is already available it still starts a new conversion and the same error occurs.
I am running out of option what to try in order to make the sync work. Strangely I never encounter this problem with any TV Show I sync (I tried several file formats, resolutions, coding, file sizes, etc). Only movies are showing this behavior.
Worst part is that I have to delete the complete sync (including already successfully synced movies) in order to retry. As I mentioned next time other movies fail, therefore to retry the failed ones only would be a big help.
I am a plex lifetime subscriber and bought the plex pass exactly for the great sync options.