[REL] FMoviesPlus Channel
FMoviesPlus.bundle - High Quality HD Movies & TV-Series
NOTE: The author of this plugin has no affiliation with FMovies and associated sites nor the owners of the content that they host.
- Fast Google and Openload sources with HD 1080p content
- External Listing now supports providers including G2G, Primewire, YesMovies and more...
- Clean, Simple UI and includes DumbKeyboard for Search impaired clients
- Ability to enable DumbKeyboard for individual client
- An Advance Sort-Search Filter Implementation (try it to know)
- Displaying detailed movie & episode info where available
- Cache implementation, randomize user-agent to avoid bot response from server
- Fix for temporary SSL issue with certain PMS
- Search & Search Queue
Plex Media Server (Server version is 22.214.171.12448):
- Linux (Due to PMS issue - requires SSL option enabled under Channel Prefs.)
- Mac (Untested)
Plex Clients Tested:
- Plex Home Theater
- Samsung Plex App
- Android M (Samsung Galaxy S6)
- iOS (Apple iPhone6)
- Chromecast - reported here
- PlexConnect/ATV3 - Tested and setup instructions here
- If your PMS has issues with SSL - enable the 'Use Alternate SSL/TLS' option under channel prefs.
- Link Checker does not report correctly on non Windows OS - Fix for Ubuntu/Mac here
- If the site is running slow, the Channel will crash when making lot of HTTP page requests - enable 'No Extra Info. for Nav. Pages (Speeds Up Navigation)' option under channel prefs.
- If the movie page returns with only the trailer or bookmark options - please visit website to confirm and then report here
- Links on Google 2 Server may not work on certain clients due to a cookie issue with Plex client - mentioned here. Not yet confirmed, try it with your client. Edit: This should not be an issue since the mentioned issue affects files hosted on Google drive and is not related to the types of Google server used here.
- Read the Troubleshooting steps and Work In Progress list below with other issues and for fixes to expect in the next version.
When reporting issues please include the channel log file com.plexapp.plugins.fmoviesplus.log [including numbered ones 1 through 5] (https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/articles/201106148-Channel-Log-Files) or use WebTools > Logviewer/Downloader. Please make sure to 'Enable Debug' option under the Setting/Prefs and replicate your issues before providing logs.
Work In Progress:
- Fix linkchecker for google hosted vid on non Windows OS - Read here
- Implement a Download video option and add it to your library with correct name structure for Plex to catalog
Under consideration (feedback required):
- Implement TV-Series shows as SeasonObjects for continuous playback option - not sure if this works in the Channel api but thats the intention. This has been implemented for 'External Listing'.
- Feel free to post your suggestions or feature requests.
- Movie summary on thumbnail navigation pages will be available soon. - Implemented with v 0.04 ✓
- Token issue - Fixed with v 0.05 ✓
- Season with more than 30 episodes only shows first 30 episodes. - Implemented with v 0.06 ✓
- Implement SSL web-proxy for compatibility with older PMS - Implemented with v 0.08 ✓
Removed from consideration:
Implement Movie/TV-Series request feature
Implement Movie/TV-Series report issue feature
- This channel can be installed via WebTools.bundle or manually follow the directions below.
- Extract zip file downloaded from github to the Plex Media Server plugins folder and rename the folder to FMoviesPlus.bundle. Restart Plex Media Server.
- Unix based platforms need to
chown plex:plex -R FMoviesPlus.bundleafter moving it into the Plug-ins directory (
user:groupmay differ by platform)
- Recommended: Installing UnSupported Services by Twoure will allow playback via many other supported hosts.
Note: This channel plugin has a number of its own plugins and libraries which can take from a few seconds to a couple of minutes to Initialize after Installation or whenever PMS is restarted.
New automation routine for reqkey cookie. Details on how to set them up are discussed below. You only need 1 of them. Thanks to @Twoure for both the methods.
Note: Important Please read
As of v. 0.37 (July-11-2017) the site seems to not use the cookie token anymore, though it still has it in its code. I'm going to leave that in the channel plugin code incase it is back. So now resetting cookie wont dump any token code and also Webhook (hook.io) and Node.Js parts of the code are not being used (Automation methods discussed below) and not required. The session/cf cookie is still used so Reset Cookie can still fix cookie related issues.
Method 1: Installing a JRE like Node.js
The preferred automation routine for the cookie requires a JRE installed on the PMS machine. There are a few other JRE's that might work as well but I have only tested this with Node.js. Once installed restart your PMS and confirm in your channel log if possible and see the following entries to confirm..
2017-05-16 19:41:23,578 (209c) : DEBUG (core:566) - Finished loading plug-in code 2017-05-16 19:41:26,500 (209c) : INFO (logkit:16) - execjs loaded from v1.1.0 2017-05-16 19:41:26,500 (209c) : INFO (logkit:16) - execjs using engine: Node.js (V8)
Then navigate to the Reset Cookie and try a video and check if you are still getting the token error.
Method 2: Using a webhook url - please fork the one below and use your own
The other automation method (primarily where JRE cannot be installed) utilizes a website to run a small script to decode (similar to the manual process using jsfiddle). It is limited to 1000 request per month with their free plan so I request everyone to signup for the free account and fork this script https://hook.io/coder-alpha/test/fork and then enter it under the Channel settings/Prefs
Once you have updated the Settings/Prefs with your webhook-url navigate to Reset Cookie and then try a video and check if you are still getting the token error.
Once you have got one of the above methods working you can set your Cache expiry time to 100 (min.). This will fetch new cookies at that interval. I think the session cookie are valid for 2 hrs.
Method 3: Manual method using jsfiddle
JS Fiddle reqkey cookie value decryption page: https://jsfiddle.net/codyA/cz2zn4h4/embedded/result/ (Video walkthru in Help menu of the plugin/channel)
Some simple troubleshooting steps that might be useful.
Under Options > Clear Cache (can solve issues if a bad or old copy of a webpage is in memory) Under Options > Reset Cookies (can solve bad/old cookie values that might be in memory) If using a browser Clear browser cache or you can use the Inspect tool (Chrome) and Disable cache which works great after performing the first 2 options. Restarting PMS can solve issues with variables in memory, including cache and cookies.
This is only recommended if the plugin never worked (could be due to a faulty install) and if the above does not solve then the following steps are to perform a fresh install. Save your Bookmarks via Options > Tools before doing so. You will lose your Recent Watchlist.
Via WebTool > Unistall & Install If you dont have WebTools. Use Factory Reset under Options which will clear all stored variables (including Bookmarks, Recent, and other/all settings). Delete the FMoviesPlus.bundle from your Plex plugins folder. Download a new copy and install.
mrknow for work on FMovies movie sources routine for Kodi
lambda81 for HTTP Request routine for SSL/Alternate lambdalib for Kodi
youtube-dl for previous work on OpenLoad scraper
coryo123 for DumbTools-for-Plex
Twoure for valuable technical insights and suggestions for JS routines
Code based/ported from Specto and Exodus (Kodi addons)
OS: Win7, Win10, Ubuntu 16.04, MacOS Sierra, FreeBSD 11.0
Clients: PlexWeb, Samsung Plex App, Sony Opera App, Firestick Android, PS4, Samsung Galaxy S7, iPhone 7.0
If you like my channels you can support my beer fund here
My published channels and other work in progress on github