[REL] FMoviesPlus Channel
FMoviesPlus.bundle - High Quality HD Movies & TV-Series
NOTE: The author of this plugin has no affiliation with FMovies sites nor the owners of the content that they hosts.
- Fast Google and Openload sources with HD 1080p content
- Clean, Simple UI and includes DumbKeyboard for Search impaired clients
- Ability to enable DumbKeyboard for individual client
- An Advance Sort-Search Filter Implementation (try it to know)
- Displaying detailed movie & episode info where available
- Cache implementation, randomize user-agent to avoid bot response from server
- Fix for temporary SSL issue with certain PMS
- Search & Search Queue
Plex Media Server (Server version is 220.127.116.1148):
- Linux (Due to PMS issue - requires SSL option enabled under Channel Prefs.)
- Mac (Untested)
Plex Clients Tested:
- Plex Home Theater
- Samsung Plex App
- Android M (Samsung Galaxy S6)
- iOS (Apple iPhone6)
- Chromecast - reported here
- If your PMS has issues with SSL - enable the 'Use Alternate SSL/TLS' option under channel prefs.
- If the site is running slow, the Channel will crash when making lot of HTTP page requests - enable 'No Extra Info. for Nav. Pages (Speeds Up Navigation)' option under channel prefs.
- If the movie page returns with only the trailer or bookmark options - please visit website to confirm and then report here
- Links on Google 2 Server may not work on certain clients due to a cookie issue with Plex client - mentioned here. Not yet confirmed, try it with your client. Edit: This should not be an issue since the mentioned issue affects files hosted on Google drive and is not related to the types of Google server used here.
- Read the ToDo list below with other issues and for fixes to expect in the next version.
When reporting issues please include the channel log file com.plexapp.plugins.fmoviesplus.log (https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/articles/201106148-Channel-Log-Files).
- Implement Seasons as SeasonObject
Under consideration (feedback required):
- Implement Movie/TV-Series request feature
- Implement Movie/TV-Series report issue feature
- Implement TV-Series shows as SeasonObjects for continuous playback option - not sure if this works in the Channel api but thats the intention
- Implement a Download video option and add it to your library with correct name structure for Plex to catalog
- Movie summary on thumbnail navigation pages will be available soon. - Implemented with v 0.04 ✓
- Token issue - Fixed with v 0.05 ✓
- Season with more than 30 episodes only shows first 30 episodes. - Implemented with v 0.06 ✓
- Implement SSL web-proxy for compatibility with older PMS - Implemented with v 0.08 ✓
- This channel can be installed via WebTools.bundle or manually follow the directions below.
- Extract zip file downloaded from github to the Plex Media Server plugins folder and rename the folder to FMoviesPlus.bundle. Restart Plex Media Server.
- Unix based platforms need to
chown plex:plex -R FMoviesPlus.bundleafter moving it into the Plug-ins directory (
user:groupmay differ by platform)
New automation routine for reqkey cookie. Details on how to set them up are discussed below. You only need 1 of them. Thanks to @Twoure for both the methods.
Method 1: Installing a JRE like Node.js
The preferred automation routine for the cookie requires a JRE installed on the PMS machine. There are a few other JRE's that might work as well but I have only tested this with Node.js. Once installed restart your PMS and confirm in your channel log if possible and see the following entries to confirm..
2017-05-16 19:41:23,578 (209c) : DEBUG (core:566) - Finished loading plug-in code 2017-05-16 19:41:26,500 (209c) : INFO (logkit:16) - execjs loaded from v1.1.0 2017-05-16 19:41:26,500 (209c) : INFO (logkit:16) - execjs using engine: Node.js (V8)
Then navigate to the Reset Cookie and try a video and check if you are still getting the token error.
Method 2: Using a webhook url - please fork the one below and use your own
The other automation method (primarily where JRE cannot be installed) utilizes a website to run a small script to decode (similar to the manual process using jsfiddle). It is limited to 1000 request per month with their free plan so I request everyone to signup for the free account and fork this script https://hook.io/coder-alpha/test/fork and then enter it under the Channel settings/Prefs
Once you have updated the Settings/Prefs with your webhook-url navigate to Reset Cookie and then try a video and check if you are still getting the token error.
Once you have got one of the above methods working you can set your Cache expiry time to 100 (min.). This will fetch new cookies at that interval. I think the session cookie are valid for 2 hrs.
Method 3: manual method using jsfiddle
JS Fiddle reqkey cookie value decryption page: https://jsfiddle.net/codyA/cz2zn4h4/embedded/result/ (Video walkthru in Help menu of the plugin/channel)
mrknow for work on FMovies movie sources routine for Kodi
lambda81 for HTTP Request routine for SSL/Alternate lambdalib for Kodi
youtube-dl for previous work on OpenLoad scrapper
coryo123 for DumbTools-for-Plex
Twoure for valuable technical insights and suggestions for JS routines