If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[REL] FMoviesPlus Channel

Comments

• coder-alphacoder-alpha Posts: 787Members ✭✭✭

@Mark S said:
    I will try later, this is hard work :)

I should have recommended WebTools... try this - make sure to mark the selection for each of the fmoviesplus log file and download them one by one... then zip and upload here :)

OS: Win7, Win10, Ubuntu 16.04, MacOS Sierra, FreeBSD 11.0

Storage: 4x6TB WD PR4100 NAS

Clients: PlexWeb, Samsung Plex App, Sony Opera App, Firestick Android, PS4, Samsung Galaxy S7, iPhone 7.0

Channels: FMoviesPlus, cCloudTv, Einthusan, DesiTelly

If you like my channels you can support my beer fund here ;)

My published channels and other work in progress on github

• Mark SMark S Posts: 390Members ✭✭✭

Got them, well I think so?

Close... but not yet there. The ones you got are for a different plugin... com.plexapp.plugins.FMovies.log

You'll need to select for
    com.plexapp.plugins.fmoviesplus.log
    com.plexapp.plugins.fmoviesplus.log.1
    com.plexapp.plugins.fmoviesplus.log.2

Clients: PlexWeb, Samsung Plex App, Sony Opera App, Firestick Android, PS4, Samsung Galaxy S7, iPhone 7.0

Here is a second attempt.

@Mark S said:
    Here is a second attempt.

Got em :)
    The only error I see in the log files refer to one caused by older version. Can you using WebTools uninstall the channel and then using WebTools reinstall it.

I re-installed it and it seems ok now, thanks.

@Mark S said:
    I re-installed it and it seems ok now, thanks.

Great. I see you are using WebTools 2.2. Not sure if that version had something to do with the faulty install but either way you might want to update to WebTools 2.3. https://github.com/ukdtom/WebTools.bundle/blob/master/http/changelog.txt

• mdpaulusmdpaulus Posts: 5Members ✭✭
    edited January 2017

I was so happy to see this pop up on Github on Monday, because I had just been looking at Fmovies over the weekend trying to figure out how to scrape it, and promptly gave up.

Not only did you do it, but you turned it into the best channel there has ever been for Plex. Thank you coder-alpha!

Edit: Also I have been using it with Chromecast and it works perfectly.

• thedoppelgangerthedoppelganger Posts: 106Members ✭✭

Just on the Google2 server issue again, I'm not certain that G2G and Google2 in FMovies link to the same MP4.
    Example: the big bang theory s10e13. All 3 versions in FMovies have the audio out of sync. But the G2G version is perfect.

edited January 2017

@mdpaulus said:
    I was so happy to see this pop up on Github on Monday, because I had just been looking at Fmovies over the weekend trying to figure out how to scrape it, and promptly gave up.

Not only did you do it, but you turned it into the best channel there has ever been for Plex. Thank you coder-alpha!

Edit: Also I have been using it with Chromecast and it works perfectly.

Thanks. The work done by mrknow & lambda (Kodi addon devs) came in very handy. Good to know about Chromecast as well, I'll add it to list of devices tested.

@thedoppelganger said:
    Just on the Google2 server issue again, I'm not certain that G2G and Google2 in FMovies link to the same MP4.
    Example: the big bang theory s10e13. All 3 versions in FMovies have the audio out of sync. But the G2G version is perfect.

Thanks. I am quite sure the file sources are different but use the same Google server. Though at a quick glance there was a reference to Google drive in the G2G issue thread, so it might be a 3rd type of Google host. I'm close to wrapping up work on FMovies v.0.05, will then try to investigate more on G2G.

Edit:
    PS: You can report the videos for fixes on their site - they seem quite prompt.

Excellent plug-in.

edited January 2017

Ver. 0.05 is out

ChangeLog - https://github.com/coder-alpha/FMoviesPlus.bundle/releases/tag/v0.05

Wrapping up further development on this for now. I'm considering features for v 0.06.. if you have something let me know, so far they are:

1. Implement Movie/TV-Series request feature
    2. Implement Movie/TV-Series report issue feature

If you encounter any bugs or odd parsing errors, etc. - let me know.

EDIT: Check the main page post for all features being considered.

• ryanrudolfryanrudolf Posts: 6Members ✭✭
    edited January 2017

its working good for me, but it only loads from google servers. if i use the openload, it does not load. it happens on 0.04 and 0.05. this is my setup -

Debian Jessie x64
    core2duo
    4gb ram
    500gb hdd

tried to install the plexmediaserver via apt-get using jessie backports
    also tried to install the plexmediaserver using the deb file provided in plex website

both have same results, openload does not work only the google server works.

thanks!

@ryanrudolf said:
    its working good for me, but it only loads from google servers. if i use the openload, it does not load. it happens on 0.04 and 0.05. this is my setup -

Debian Jessie x64
    core2duo
    4gb ram
    500gb hdd

tried to install the plexmediaserver via apt-get using jessie backports
    also tried to install the plexmediaserver using the deb file provided in plex website

both have same results, openload does not work only the google server works.

thanks!

Just tried one, worked for me. Can you PM or post here which one does not.

• thesilentkillerthesilentkiller Posts: 11Members ✭✭

Thanks coder-alpha

• jumana.jumbejumana.jumbe Posts: 11Members ✭✭

Hi Coder-Alpha, I do no seem to be able to run this app. Attached is the log: http://pastebin.com/VNqmrmn2.

edited February 2017

@jumana.jumbe said:
    Hi Coder-Alpha, I do no seem to be able to run this app. Attached is the log: http://pastebin.com/VNqmrmn2.

Unfortunately, it seems an issue with SSL on the version of PMS you are running. I'll see if there is a solution to it once I test Einthusan using the older PMS.

2017-02-04 20:57:46,814 (10d45b000) :  INFO (__init__:1475) - Using SSL Alternate Option
    2017-02-04 20:57:46,814 (10d45b000) :  INFO (__init__:1476) - Url: https://www.fmovies.se
    2017-02-04 20:57:47,222 (10d45b000) :  INFO (fmovies:410) - ERROR fmovies.py>request (SSLError(1, '_ssl.c:504: error:14077438:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1 alert internal error'),), https://www.fmovies.se:
    2017-02-04 20:57:47,251 (10d45b000) :  INFO (__init__:263) - (SSLError(1, '_ssl.c:504: error:14077438:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:tlsv1 alert internal error'),) for https://www.fmovies.se

• jumana.jumbejumana.jumbe Posts: 11Members ✭✭

Thank you!!

@jumana.jumbe said:
    Thank you!!

This needs a SSL web-proxy to work with older PMS it seems. I have it implemented for the Einthusan channel. I'll try and implement it when I have some spare time.

• CRASH69CRASH69 Posts: 9Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Help....
    I just found this plug in and it's awesome. I would like some direction for bookmarks and shows. How do you just put a TV series in that captures whole series vs. Just a season? How do you put list in an order in bookmarks I. E. Alphabetical? How do you search a series? If you can get to a series... Does it have series folders by season and if so can you hit a shuffle on so it plays thru season to binge watch? Thank you so much. Again this is awesome and for me is fastest plugin out there.