If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[REL] FMoviesPlus Channel

Comments

• Wolf_BrotherWolf_Brother Posts: 179Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I know what you mean, I have one show the kids wanted that has 20 seasons and my bookmarks are just a mess because of it lol
    The plugin indexes the content from Fmovies website and unfortunately they split the TV series up like that https://fmovies.se/tv-series so I don't think it's possible to do anything about it.

• dappa2dappa2 Posts: 232Members ✭✭

when I first got this plugin I had no issues with certain links, but yesterday was the first time in a wile of using this plugin and I notice that no openload links work at all I get a message saying there was a problem playing and can I exit plex and reload plex again and try again, but that dont work, I also downgraded trying several versions of the plugin and I cant get any openload one going.

Operating System - Windows 8.1

Plex Media Server - Latest Version

Available Ram 16gb

1 Terrabyte Hardrive

Quad core Processor

1 * Google chromecast

• coder-alphacoder-alpha Posts: 815Members ✭✭✭

@patrickjenoch @Wolf_Brother @dappa2

Great and thanks for the feedback. Just came to that realization myself about Bookmarks ordering. Next version due out hopefully later today will have the following major changes/fixes..

1. Bookmarks listed alphabetically.
    2. A way to Bookmark 'Other Seasons' which lists all available season at one place.
    3. SSL Web-proxy for compatibility with older PMS and where the site is blocked (will work as long as Google and Openload are not blocked).
    4. Added Tag Search using the keyword they have listed (it still seems to be developing) and organizes similar content.
    5. Added People Search.
    6. Fix for new Tv-Series when a show has links from one source only.

Tag & People Search is a relational search meaning you cannot input but once within a show/movie container, you will be presented with the option and then one can list all movies from an actor.

@patrickjenoch
    For TV-Series I was considering implementing it the way Plex has for Shows/Seasons but need to check up on that if it works within the Channel framework. If it does then thats the plan and will support whatever features are available with it.

@dappa2
    Fixed OpenLoad, they seem to change constantly lately their protection code. You can also enable the 'LinkChecker' to give you an idea if the link will play or not.

OS: Win7, Win10, Ubuntu 16.04, MacOS Sierra, FreeBSD 11.0

Storage: 4x6TB WD PR4100 NAS

Clients: PlexWeb, Samsung Plex App, Sony Opera App, Firestick Android, PS4, Samsung Galaxy S7, iPhone 7.0

Channels: FMoviesPlus, cCloudTv, Einthusan, DesiTelly

If you like my channels you can support my beer fund here ;)

My published channels and other work in progress on github

• CRASH69CRASH69 Posts: 9Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited February 2017

@coder-alpha All awesome, and thank you for the Quick Response.
    Will I have to delete the plugin and then reinstall it or .... well whats best way to get the new version?
    Thank you again. I have been on plex for a long time and really like this app a lot. GREAT WORK.> @coder-alpha said:

@patrickjenoch @Wolf_Brother @dappa2

Great and thanks for the feedback. Just came to that realization myself about Bookmarks ordering. Next version due out hopefully later today will have the following major changes/fixes..

1. Bookmarks listed alphabetically.
    2. A way to Bookmark 'Other Seasons' which lists all available season at one place.
    3. SSL Web-proxy for compatibility with older PMS and where the site is blocked (will work as long as Google and Openload are not blocked).
    4. Added Tag Search using the keyword they have listed (it still seems to be developing) and organizes similar content.
    5. Added People Search.
    6. Fix for new Tv-Series when a show has links from one source only.

Tag & People Search is a relational search meaning you cannot input but once within a show/movie container, you will be presented with the option and then one can list all movies from an actor.

@patrickjenoch
    For TV-Series I was considering implementing it the way Plex has for Shows/Seasons but need to check up on that if it works within the Channel framework. If it does then thats the plan and will support whatever features are available with it.

@dappa2
    Fixed OpenLoad, they seem to change constantly lately their protection code. You can also enable the 'LinkChecker' to give you an idea if the link will play or not.

@coder-alpha All awesome, and thank you for the Quick Response.
    Will I have to delete the plugin and then reinstall it or .... well whats best way to get the new version?
    ALSO, FYI when you open OTHER SEASONS most only give you one show.
    Thank you again. I have been on plex for a long time and really like this app a lot. GREAT WORK.

• Wolf_BrotherWolf_Brother Posts: 179Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Wow, I didn't think you'd be able change how they list it, that's great. The other new features look exciting too.
    Thanks.

Plugin Updated v.0.08

@CRASH69 said:
    ALSO, FYI when you open OTHER SEASONS most only give you one show.
    Thank you again. I have been on plex for a long time and really like this app a lot. GREAT WORK.

I would recommend using WebTools for plugin update and management even though there is one is the plugin itself. 'Other Seasons' will only list whats available on their site. Some shows have all the seasons and some have very limited.

@Wolf_Brother said:
    Wow, I didn't think you'd be able change how they list it, that's great. The other new features look exciting too.
    Thanks.

Let me know how it goes, it basically uses the site's filter system to get those. Hopefully should work as expected.

Clients: PlexWeb, Samsung Plex App, Sony Opera App, Firestick Android, PS4, Samsung Galaxy S7, iPhone 7.0

• CRASH69CRASH69 Posts: 9Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@coder-alpha Good Morning. Its working! I did find some things not sure if your still working on but curious if you are please or will?

• The SEARCH still does not work. It immediately says nothing found no matter what you search.
    • There is not a SHUFFLE with in the Seasons to play thru all shows listed within that season opened - but there is a shuffle in movies.
    • Some shows when you add a season when you go to season it does not list episodes - they are there just blank.

Again thank you.
    My wife uses religiously since she is stuck in home due to illness, and now when i am home I do to. Definitely looking like one of the BEST plugins i have come across since being on Plex, and already shared with some friends I've converted to Plex.

• subrusubru Posts: 3Members ✭✭

Hi @coder-alpha, thanks for another cool channel (I am an avid user of your einthusan channel). I am having the same search issues that @CRASH69 reported after the update to v.0.08 (done via webtools). Any suggestions on how to fix search?

@CRASH69 @subru
    Thanks. Will have it fixed hopefully later tonite.

Regarding shuffle in movies and seasons I'm not sure. I don't see any such option on my end. The Tv shows is not yet implemented as how Plex does btw..

Some shows are blank actually it seems and don't have any episodes in them yet. An indicator is it won't have 'Eps..' in title and in summary. If that is not the case on their site fmovies.se and a show has episodes that don't get listed on the plugin then do let me know.

Cheers,
    CA

• Mark SMark S Posts: 390Members ✭✭✭

As said earlier, the search does not work.

• Mark SMark S Posts: 390Members ✭✭✭

@Mark S said:

Correction, it works after i upgraded it to the latest version.

@Mark S said:

@Mark S said:

Correction, it works after i upgraded it to the latest version.

Yup, everything discussed and reported so far has been implemented/fixed (Ver. 0.09) except for the TV-Series as Seasons (Plexs' implementation - marked for the next release).

I just thought I'd put a note here regarding the SSL options.

If you are on a recent version of PMS then there probably wont be a need to enable these options. If it does throw an error it might have to do with the new module not being used... read here for a possible fix.

If you still need an SSL fix on a recent version of PMS. I suggest first trying the 'SSL Alternate' option which does not use a proxy and wont slow down your connection to the site.

If for some reason the 'SSL Alternate' does not work then one can use the 'SSL proxy' option. This probably is the only option that would work for older PMS. This should also be used if your country/ISP is blocking access to the site.

Note:
    1. One would probably need only one of the two options enabled.
    2. The linkchecker when enabled might produce a ? when using the SSL options - indicating it could not determine if the link is up or down.

• rufo61rufo61 Posts: 89Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited February 2017

I love this channel, but after the last couple of updates I only get movie trailers, with no source for the movie itself, on my Roku, Fire TV Stick, or my Samsung.
    What I find strange is, that I have the source, and can play the movies with PMS on my computer, but not any of my devices.
    TV Series and Episodes, are not a problem though, on any of my devices. They all show up and play well.
    I've deleted and reinstalled FMovies several times. Any ideas? Thank You. (This is only happening on this channel)

PMS on Windows10, Roku 3, 2nd gen Fire TV Stick, Samsung UN32J5500, and a Vizio P602uiB3

@rufo61 said:
    I love this channel, but after the last couple of updates I only get movie trailers, with no source for the movie itself, on my Roku, Fire TV Stick, or my Samsung.
    I have the source, and can play the movies with PMS on my computer, but not any of my devices.
    TV Series and Episodes, are not a problem though, on any of my devices. They all show up and play well.
    I've deleted and reinstalled FMovies several times. Any ideas? Thank You. (This is only happening on this channel)

Can you provide the channel logs after trying with any client that does not work. Also, does setting Cache time under prefs to 0 make any difference with that client ?

I'll check that out.
    I just checked an older version of fmovies from December, and everything is working on all clients with it.

PMS on Windows10, Roku 3, 2nd gen Fire TV Stick, Samsung UN32J5500, and a Vizio P602uiB3
    edited February 2017

@rufo61 said:
    I'll check that out.
    I just checked an older version of fmovies from December, and everything is working on all clients with it.

There was no FMoviesPlus.bundle channel in December. The first release was on Jan 23rd.

Probably you are referring FMovies.to Movie Channel (not my channel). https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/200017/support-find-my-plug-in-here-for-support-read-me-first#latest

edited February 2017

Sorry, It was not December. It was Plugin ver 0.04.
    I put in Plugin ver .05 and had no bookmarks, but it was working, so I put in some new Bookmarks and everything was working good.
    I did plugin updates to Plugin Ver .08 with everything working on all clients.
    When I install Plugin Ver. .09 I get all of my original Bookmarks back, but I lose all access to any Movie source. Google 1, 2, etc. (only trailers are available) I get the same results with ver. .09 when downloading from GitHub and installing myself.
    I have done this several times. I guess I will avoid Ver. .09 for now. It's my favorite channel. Just trying to keep it working good.

edited February 2017

@rufo61
    That's definitely your choice whichever ver. you want to use, I like doing the release format for this specific reason so that one can roll-back

By the way, when you upgrade to 0.09 did you do a PMS restart ? The ServiceCode was changed which requires a restart for changes to kick in. This would show up in the logs too.

EDIT: The PMS (Plex-Web) probably is loading a cached copy and thats why it resembles it works there.

Corrected: It is Ver. 0.08 and 0.09 that does not work for me. I did a PMS restart all times.
    Ver. 07 works Great for me!
    Is it better to do the upgrades with PMS on the computer, or use Plex on my client for the upgrade? Does it matter?
    Thanks

edited February 2017

@rufo61 said:
    Corrected: It is Ver. 0.08 and 0.09 that does not work for me. I did a PMS restart all times.
    Ver. 07 works Great for me!
    Is it better to do the upgrades with PMS on the computer, or use Plex on my client for the upgrade? Does it matter?
    Thanks

Best would be to use Webtools.

Edit: For rollbacks you can use the internal updater, doesnt matter which client.