If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[REL] FMoviesPlus Channel

Comments

• Oldman3DOldman3D Posts: 118Members ✭✭

Ok, AntiVirus no effects.
    I went to Fmovies and it works fine in browser.
    I can get images of bookmarks, but will not go any farther than that.

• coder-alphacoder-alpha Posts: 787Members ✭✭✭

@Oldman3D said:
    Ok, AntiVirus no effects.
    I went to Fmovies and it works fine in browser.
    I can get images of bookmarks, but will not go any farther than that.

Which options do u have enabled if any under channel preferences ?
    Did u check fmovies.se ? There are different sites with same name.

OS: Win7, Win10, Ubuntu 16.04, MacOS Sierra, FreeBSD 11.0

Storage: 4x6TB WD PR4100 NAS

Clients: PlexWeb, Samsung Plex App, Sony Opera App, Firestick Android, PS4, Samsung Galaxy S7, iPhone 7.0

Channels: FMoviesPlus, cCloudTv, Einthusan, DesiTelly

If you like my channels you can support my beer fund here ;)

My published channels and other work in progress on github

Ok, It has started to work..

Where is the preferences you are talking about.. Its it in a file that I need to setup..

Just sent a 10 spot.. Hope this helps for the beer today

• GriekGriek Posts: 102Members ✭✭

I would love this plugin to work, but it doesn't. Wherever I click on, the messages I get vary from 'No more videos available' to 'sorry, we couldn't load the requested content' and so on. I can't get anything to play. I did enable use SSL web proxy under channel preferences.
    I am running Plex Server 1.4.3.3433 on a Mac, running Yosemite (10.10.5). Anybody more success trying to get this going on a Mac? Thanks!

• mrumaximusmrumaximus Posts: 23Members ✭✭

no fire wall no antivirus enabled

edited March 2017

@Oldman3D said:
    Just sent a 10 spot.. Hope this helps for the beer today

Thank you for your kind support ! :)
    Good to know its working well for you now. By the way, curious to know how it started working, might help someone else here as well.

@Griek said:
    I would love this plugin to work, but it doesn't. Wherever I click on, the messages I get vary from 'No more videos available' to 'sorry, we couldn't load the requested content' and so on. I can't get anything to play. I did enable use SSL web proxy under channel preferences.
    I am running Plex Server 1.4.3.3433 on a Mac, running Yosemite (10.10.5). Anybody more success trying to get this going on a Mac? Thanks!

Try enabling the SSL Alternate version instead of SSL proxy option and then try. Don't use Openload for now, I'll have a fix out soon for it. Which client are you trying with ? Do the videos work for you on the site fmovies.se ? Enable the Debug option (from the channel prefs) before trying and provide the channel logs using WebTools.

@mrumaximus said:
    no fire wall no antivirus enabled

The fact even the trailer video does not seem to show up suggests that the video page cant be accessed. Which PMS version are you using ? If 1.3+ then try again with SSL Alternate option enabled under Channel prefs otherwise enable SSL Proxy. Can you also Enable the Debug option (from the channel prefs) before trying and provide the channel logs using WebTools.

Clients: PlexWeb, Samsung Plex App, Sony Opera App, Firestick Android, PS4, Samsung Galaxy S7, iPhone 7.0

No idea what I did other turn off all virus/firewall and turned back on.

I try to keep an eye on it while out of town.. Going to see Jeff Dunham Wed in Vegas.

@coder-alpha: My client is a Roku TV. I will try the options you mentioned as soon as I can, and will let you know. Thanks so far!

• Mark SMark S Posts: 390Members ✭✭✭

If its any help it never stopped working here?

Well, when it did not work, it was both the W10 server (Plex), Roku device, and my cellphone.
    But, again, after a few days, it came back.
    I did go to fmovies.se and they reported some maint issues today..

• mrumaximusmrumaximus Posts: 23Members ✭✭

ok uninstalled plex then did a fresh install(kept plugins). all working again :)

• Bamafan35611Bamafan35611 Posts: 41Members ✭✭

sorry to ask this question but trying to watch this on my roku and it is telling me to enable SSL option in Channel Prefs. How do I do this thanks

@Bamafan35611 said:
    sorry to ask this question but trying to watch this on my roku and it is telling me to enable SSL option in Channel Prefs. How do I do this thanks

Video for a different channel but shows how to access Channels Prefs.

Tried all your options above, but still not working. Not on the web client nor on the Roku TV. It's OK, bro. I will try in a later stage. Thanks for your help though, I appreciate it.

• deputy6868deputy6868 Posts: 11Members Plex Pass

Where do you find this to make a change ? "enable the 'Use Alternate SSL/TLS' option under channel prefs"

Having problems with Fmovies How does one find where to do this
    "enable the 'Use Alternate SSL/TLS' option under channel prefs."

• eetjtleetjtl Posts: 679Members ✭✭✭

Look under. Preferences.

where is preferences located. I am very new to this.
    Thanks

• eetjtleetjtl Posts: 679Members ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017

Watch the video up a few posts.
    Also described here near bottom of page
    .https://support.plex.tv/hc/en-us/articles/201053758-Adding-Removing-and-Updating-a-Channel